Strategy is a cornerstone of any business. Only young startups and small family companies may survive without a strategy, but also just within a short period of time.
The majority of CEOs and entrepreneurs understand that pretty well. But, according to business media, some of the companies face difficulties while establishing a new strategy, and only a few are completely satisfied with results. Some CEO’s have to admit, that the so-called “strategy-to-execution gap” takes place in their enterprises – when strategic goals, whatever explicit they are, in reality are too far from day-to-day operations.
To get things even worse, a contemporary company doesn’t need just an ordinary strategy, just a conception or even a Gantt chart with step-by-step plan. A contemporary company needs what we call “cumulative strategy”, which means a complex strategy, every component of which supports competitive advantage. It should be a cohesive strategy, uniting marketing and promotion, IT and logistics, sales force, HR and procurement management in an integrated system, capable to deliver the value to the customers.
KVAN Consulting may offer:
– Market analysis, market researches.
– Deep analysis of strengths and weaknesses, gap analysis, financial analysis etc.
– Establishing a new mission for the company or renewing the current one.
– Developing a new vision, according to the market research and gap analysis, including new directions of development for your business.
– Drawing up an elaborated plan of fulfilment your plans and execution of your strategic programs.
– Conducting a checking of your strategy for integrity and coherence. Is your strategy a “cumulative one”? Is every department of your enterprise, every strategic or operational initiative contributing to the general idea? Does every project move your company towards its strategic objectives?
– Training, learning, conducting strategic and facilitative sessions.
KVAN Consulting – an easy way to a efficient strategy!