Sometimes any company, whatever successful it is, understands that it has reached the borders of it’s customary market. The company has already reached out all the customers – at least the important and lucrative ones, and it is high time to move further.
Sometimes is happens when the borders of the market, on the opposite, moves quickly towards you. It happens when your market shrinks because of any economical reason or when your product simply becomes outdated.
Whatever the reasons, you have to find a new market for your product. Or a new product for your market. Or a new product for a new market. Or everything mentioned simultaneously.
But entering a new market – launching a subsidiary in another country or simply exporting your goods abroad, trying to attract new social groups of customers, searching for new distribution channels, – may be rather risky. Especially if you have to modify your product at the same time.
KVAN Consulting helps make it easier.
– Provide a market research for your company. Is a new market really that attractive and perspective for you? What does your company need to enter it? We may collect information of that kind in the former USSR countries and Eastern Europe.
– Provide a customer research. What do new customers what from your product? What are their needs and expectations? What should you do (for instance, how should you modify your product or to promote it) to match them? To be successful on the new market?
– Provide a deep analysis of the strengths and the weaknesses of your company. Is your company ready for new challenges? What (and when) do you have to change in your business model, in your strategic approach, in your IT system, your business processes etc. to carry out your plans on entering new market?
We also may:
- Create a “road map” – a step-by-step plan on how to transform your business in order to meet new challenges.
- Establish a new business strategy, including vision, mission, objectives and elaborated plan on how to reach them.
KVAN consulting – an easy way to new markets!